The two couples we’re travelling with both got married abroad, but for different reasons.
Are you thinking of a destination wedding?
We hope you’re well and getting stuck into your wedding plans!
My family and I are enjoying sunny weather (with the occasional sprinkle of rain) in Phuket, Thailand. The last time I was in Thailand was for a wedding and it made me think, how many of you are getting married away from home?
The two couples we’re travelling with both got married abroad, but for different reasons. Here’s a few that maybe you can relate to:
- love the idea of being on holiday at the same time
- travel adds to the excitement
- easy to start your honeymoon in a great location
- keep the wedding intimate
- lower numbers mean you can keep costs down when you’re there
- weather related, Australia can be too unpredictable!
Weather related, Australia can be too unpredictable!
A gorgeous sunset from our holiday in Phuket, Thailand.
View from MAI Lak Beach Resorts & Spa at their SkyBar. The girls snuck off (adults only area) whilst the hubby looked after the kids! #bliss
Home on Friday. x