Affordable custom made wedding dresses
A custom wedding dressmaker who makes delivers all over Australia and New Zealand. This includes Victoria, New South Wales, South Australia, Queensland, Northern Territory, and Western Australia.
Custom wedding dresses are made to order. Each dress is individually tailored and sewn by hand. Each dress is uniquely and individually yours. We can create all sizes, including plus-size wedding dresses. We also have styles we’ve previously created to choose from. That way you know exactly what we’ve created with full confidence in us!
You’re one of a kind. And so is your dress! We’ve made over one thousand wedding dresses over our 10 years in business.
We guarantee quality and design. We’d love to create your dream wedding dress.
12 – 16 weeks’ production time
After all the details for your dress are confirmed (and approved by you) it takes no more than 12 weeks for us to make it.
Experienced dressmakers sew your dress by hand using top quality fabrics. You can make modifications to the style to get it EXACTLY how you want it.
Delivered to your home
You order your dream dress online and in a few short weeks your finished dress will be delivered to your door, anywhere in Australia, or overseas.
How does our custom dressmaking service work?
1. Find Photos of Your Dream Dress
- Find photos of a dress you would like us to recreate, or one that is close to what you would like.
- We can make a few modifications to the style such as changing the neckline, removing straps, or changing the shape of the skirt.
- We can merge two dresses together.
2. Get A Quote
- Request a quote for your dress. We’ll review your ideas and get right back to you with a personalised quote.
- If you’d like to go ahead and book in your dress all you need to do is pay the deposit via one of our secure payment methods – bank transfer, Stripe or PayPal.
3. Confirm Your Brief
- Next we’ll ask you to provide your measurements and your preferences for colour, train length and fabrics.
- We can provide a sketch of your dress if it has different elements to the images you send us. This will be an additional cost. View Sketch examples
- We’ll send you a design brief doc where you can fill in everything we require, including your measurements. Once submitted we have a video consultation to ensure that everything is correct.
- Once you confirm all the details are correct we put your dress into production.
- Your next invoice installment is due. 20% of your invoice is now due.
4. We Make Your Dress
- Our professional dressmakers sew your dress by hand.
- The dressmaking process can take 6 – 12 months at the moment. You need plenty of time to have your dress made.
- Then our quality control process checks it matches all the details in your brief and we make any adjustments necessary.
- We’ll be in touch with you when it’s almost finished so you can organise the remainder payment before it’s shipped to you.
- We will also provide a photo of your dress before you need to pay the final installment. It gives you the opportunity to ‘approve’ and pick up on anything that needs tweaking. Please keep in mind that you will need to allow for additional time if changes need to be made. Sometimes there are changes and if it’s our responsibility (something we have missed or an unintentional oversight) we will make the alterations to match the design brief. If you have not included the correct information in your design brief, we will be unable to proceed with the updates. However, there will be an opportunity to pay an additional amount to have the changes made (if they have not been included in your original design brief.)
- If you live in Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane, or Auckland you are welcome to come in and have a final fitting with our partner alterations services. We can send your dress directly to the tailor if you prefer.
5. Packaging and Delivery
- Your dress is packed in a complimentary wedding dress bag.
- We use a signed delivery process, to ensure your dress arrives safely.
- We’ll email you a confirmation after your dress has been sent, with tracking ID to monitor its progress.
- Please note that there are huge delays with couriers at the moment, so allow plenty of time for longer delivery times. We can use DHL for fast delivery, however it’s an additional cost.
What our customers have to say
“ The dress is beautiful and everything is great, just what I was wanting. Thank you so much for all your hard work.”
“ I just wanted to say how thrilled we are with the bridesmaid dresses! They are stunning and will look fabulous on the day. Thank you, we love them! ”
“ The dress fits, the length is perfect and the detail of the dress is just beautiful. Overall I am rapt with the dress, it is stunning! Thank you! ”
“ Thank you so much for my incredibly gorgeous dress!!!! I feel like a princess in it! Thank you so much for blessing me. ”
Save time and reclaim your weekends!
Is your dream dress no longer on a stock list?
Now you can organise your dress from the comfort of your own home.
You can choose to pay by direct transfer from your bank account, or by PayPal for credit card or international payments.
We’ll keep in touch with you via email throughout the process. You can also give us a call anytime you need to chat.
You’ll get a personalised quote for your dress, including postage and packaging. No hidden costs.