Custom Wedding Dresses
Found your elements of your dream dress but can’t afford the designer price tag? Imagine having a dress made just for you without blowing your budget.
We’ve made hundreds of custom-made wedding dresses over our 10 years in business.
We’re a trusted custom wedding dressmaker, that creates stunning high-quality wedding dresses.
We specialise in online custom-made wedding dresses. We know that buying your wedding dress can be complicated,
that’s why we’re committed to making it simple, fast, and easy. We’ll draw a beautiful sketch for you to ensure we capture all of your wedding dress elements.
We provide wedding dresses to the whole of Australia and New Zealand.
Each wedding dress includes a free wedding dress bridal bag.
You’ll get a personalised quote for your dress, including postage and packaging.
No hidden costs. Our Prices start at $2,000
We offer fitting options in Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane & Auckland.
How does our online custom dressmaking service work?
- Find inspiration photos of a dress you would like us to recreate or one that is close to what you would like.
- We can make modifications to the style such as changing the neckline, removing straps, or changing the shape of the skirt.
- Please be clear in your quote under the comments section.
- We ask a few questions so that we can ensure we give you the correct cost.
- Request a quote for your dress. We’ll review your ideas and get right back to you with a personalised quote.
- If you’d like to go ahead and book in your dress all you need to do is pay the deposit via one of our secure payment methods – bank transfer, Stripe, or PayPal. You’re also welcome to book in a video consultation with us to learn a little more about the next steps.
- If you have selected a sketch, we can begin creating your sketch with our artist. View Sketch examples
- Next, we’ll ask you to provide your measurements and your preferences for colour, train length and fabrics. We have options to have your measurements taken at one of your partner studios, or we have instructions on what we need. Your measurements will then fit into one of our standard size categories so that we have less room for error.
- Once you are ready, you will fill in your details about your dress via our website form. Once this is completed we will book in a video call with you to ensure we have all of the elements correct.
- Once you confirm all the details are correct we put your dress into production. Your next installment is now due and we will invoice you accordingly.
- You have the option of having a mock design created before your dress is finalised in the final fabrics we’ll be using. We recommend having this as an option, as it will limit sizing errors and the need for extensive alterations.
- Our professional dressmakers sew your dress by hand.
- Then our quality control process checks it matches all the details in your brief and we make any adjustments necessary. Please note that we may send you photos before quality control is completed as we do this very last.
- We’ll be in touch with you when it’s almost finished so you can organise the remainder payment before it’s shipped to you.
- We will also provide a photo of your dress before you need to pay the final installment. It gives you the opportunity to ‘approve’ and pick up on anything that needs tweaking.
- If you live in Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane or Auckland you are welcome to come in and have a fitting with our partner alterations services. Please note that you pay for your fittings directly to the tailor and will not be charged by Ziva. Please also note that your dress payment is required before you’re fitting arrangements. We are unable to quote you for the fitting service as it’s on a case by case basis.
- If you haven’t chosen dress fittings, your dress will be packed in a complimentary wedding dress bag.
- We use a signed delivery process, to ensure your dress arrives safely. If your dress is urgent we can use DHL for Express at an additional cost to you.
- We’ll can also email you a confirmation after your dress has been sent, with a tracking ID to monitor its progress.
Request a Quote
Please complete this form to request a quote for a custom wedding dress or bridesmaid dress.