We specialise in custom-made wedding dresses. The team here at Ziva Wedding Dresses can help you create a perfect dress for your special day. Have you seen a style you like elsewhere but have a few modifications you would like to make to it? We can work with you to create a dress that is exactly what you want. We operate solely online, meaning that you’ll communicate with us over email and phone and you will receive your dress fully finished in the post.
How does it work?
- Find photos of a dress you would like us to replicate. We can make a few modifications to the style but ideally you have found dress very close to what you are after.
- Complete our REQUEST A QUOTE form.
- We’ll assess the information and send you a quote. If you would like to go ahead, simply pay your deposit via your preferred payment method.
- Then we start confirming your preferences such as colour, train length or embellishments. You’ll also need to send us your measurements, following our simple Measuring Guide.
- We’ll create a design brief detailing all the information provided about your dress. You will confirm we have every detail correct before we start making the dress.
- We will be in touch to let you know when we are close to finalising your dress and confirm your delivery details.
- You’ll pay the remainder owing on the dress.
- We pack the dress into a box with special acid-free tissue, and post it to you.
- We let you know the dress has been sent, with your tracking ID to monitor progress.
We can supply custom-made bridesmaid dresses. The process is exactly the same as for wedding dresses.
Veils & Headpieces
We’re also able to make your veil or headpiece. We often get requests to create a veil or headpiece using the same lace as the wedding dress so it all matches.
We normally communicate via email, however you may also call at any time if you prefer to discuss your ideas over the phone.
Below are photos sent in by our customers of the dresses we have made for them, or check out our own wedding dress gallery